Various kinds of power systems such as hybrid power systems, industrial power systems and transformers
- Electric power systems - systems that generate and distribute electrical power
- Hybrid power systems - systems that combine more than one form of power source
- Industrial power systems - systems designed to power industry or manufacturing
- Power grids - an interconnected network for delivering electricity from suppliers to consumers
- Power supplies - a device that supplies electrical energy to one or more electrical loads
- Power system dynamics - the particular emergent properties of power systems and their interaction
- Power system economics - the study of the costs and profits of power systems
- Power system faults - defects in power systems
- Power system harmonics - integer multiples of the fundamental power system frequency, created by non-linear devices connected to the power system
- Power system management - the management of power systems to provide optimal function
- Power system measurements - the measurements of the inputs and outputs of power systems
- Power system planning - the design and planning of power systems
- Power system reliability & stability - ensuring the stability and dependability of power generation and transmission
- Power transmission - the movement of energy from its place of generation to a location where it is applied to performing useful work
- Pulse power systems - power systems the generate and/or transmit high-voltage, high-energy pulses
- Substations - electrical stations that transform voltage from high to low or form low to high
- Transformers - a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another by magnetic coupling
- Uninterruptible power systems - an electrical apparatus that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source fails
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Power systems"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Carson W. Taylor
- Oral-History:Benjamin R. Teare Jr.
- Telephony over Power Lines (Early History)
- First-Hand:The Evolution of Isolated Phase Bus Duct, 1950 to 2000
- First-Hand:The Evolution of the Independent Power System Operator in New York State
- Oral-History:Bertil Thoren
- William Tinney
- Archives:Transformers at Pittsfield, part 2
Media in category "Power systems"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 480px-Centaur Rocket Installation in PSL -1 - GPN-2000-000698.jpg 480 × 600; 75 KB
- Central Station Columbus Int 1248.jpg 640 × 474; 62 KB
- Central Station Columbus Interior 1247.jpg 640 × 465; 70 KB
- Central Station Shamokin PA 0714.jpg 640 × 473; 71 KB
- Edison Jumbo at Exhibit 0716.jpg 607 × 480; 59 KB
- Edison Plant Taylors on Schroon 0334.jpg 640 × 479; 70 KB
- Edison Station Appleton 0291.jpg 574 × 480; 63 KB
- Edison Station New Brunswick NJ 0333.jpg 640 × 477; 75 KB
- Switchgear Chicago Station 1300.jpg 601 × 480; 56 KB
- Westinghouse AC Switchboard 0204.jpg 480 × 609; 79 KB