The link between electricity and magnetism
- Electromagnetic compatibility - the study of unintentional generation, propagation and reception of electromagnetic energy
- Electromagnetic devices - various devices which use electromagnetic components, such as speakers, tape heads, electric motors, etc
- Electromagnetic fields - the field produced by moving electrically charged objects
- Electromagnetic induction - the process of generating an electric current via moving a conductor through a magnetic field
- Electromagnetic shielding - the process of reducing the electromagnetic field in a certain space by the use of conductors or magnets
Pages in category "Electromagnetics"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
Media in category "Electromagnetics"
This category contains only the following file.
- Henry Electromagnet 1020.jpg 560 × 480; 34 KB