Topics relating to devices used for measurement, such as oscilloscopes and probes
- Computerized instrumentation - the use of computers to control, regulate, and measure systems
- Coordinate measuring machines - or CMM, a device for measuring the physical geometric characteristics of an object
- Electric variables - the signals of electric systems that can be controlled or measured for performance
- Monitoring - the continuous examination of electrical systems to ensure stability and operation
- Oscilloscopes - also known as O-scopes, an electronic test instrument that measures varying signal voltage
- Potentiometers - also known informally as a pot, a three terminal transistor with a sliding contact that forms a an adjustable voltage divider
- Pressure gauges - a device used to measure pressure and vacuum
- Probes - an instrument used for exploring or examining an object or body
- Telescopes - an instrument that aids in the examination of distant objects by collecting electromagnetic radiation
- Theodolites - an instrument for measuring angles in a horizontal or vertical plane
- Vibrometers - an instrument that measures vibrations of objects
- Voltmeters - a device for measuring the electric potential difference between two points in an electric circuit
- Watthour meters - a electrical meter that measures the use of electric power in watt-hours
- Wattmeters - a device for measuring the electrical power of any given circuit
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Instrumentation"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
Media in category "Instrumentation"
This category contains only the following file.
- Reactor Instrumentation ORNL ANS Project Reactor.jpg 133 × 160; 3 KB