Various types of computing such as high performance, mobile and optical computing
- DNA computing - a type of computing which uses DNA and biochemistry instead of silicon to perform calculations
- High performance computing - or HPC, the use of supercomputers or computer clusters to solve complex problems
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Computing"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Oral-History:Lois Haibt
- Archives:Calculating Power: Edwin L Harder and Analog Computing in the Electric Power Industry
- Oral-History:Paula Hawthorn
- Oral-History:Marlene Hazle
- Oral-History:Bobby Hersom
- Betty Holberton
- First-Hand:Howard Wise Gallery Show of Digital Art and Patterns (1965): A 50th Anniversary Memoir