Various non-engineering scientific disciplines such as physics, chemistry, biology and astronomy
Subcategories[edit | edit source]
- Astronomy - the natural science that deals with the study of celestial objects and phenomena outside of Earth's atmosphere
- Biology - the study of living things
- Chemistry - the branch of science that deals with the identification of the substances of which matter is composed
- Electricity - the presence or flow or electric charges
- Geoscience - the study of the Earth
- Materials science - interdisciplinary field involving the properties of matter and its applications to various areas of science and engineering - it includes elements of applied physics and chemistry, as well as chemical, mechanical, civil and electrical engineering
- Metallurgy - the branch of science and technology concerned with the properties of metals and their production and purification
- Physics - the study of matter and its motion through spacetime
- Sociology - the study of human social groups
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Scientific disciplines"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
Media in category "Scientific disciplines"
This category contains only the following file.
- 2959-international electrical exhibition.jpg 1,246 × 1,500; 565 KB