The study and engineering of metals
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Metallurgy"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Development of Crucible Steel Making
- Development of Ductile Tungsten
- Development of Iron Casting
- Development of Iron Wire Rope
- Development of Lost-wax Casting
- Development of Metals Processing Method for Separating Silver from Lead and Copper
- Development of the Alloying Compositions of the First Stainless Steels.
- Development of the process of electrolysis to separate elemental metals from salts
- Development of the Siemens-Martin Open-hearth Furnace Process
- Discovery of Extractive Metallurgy
- Discovery of the electrolytic reduction of alumina into aluminum
- Discovery of the Precipitation Hardening of Aluminum Alloys.