Category:Metallurgical processing, products, and applications
Metallurgical processing, products, and applications topics
Pages in category "Metallurgical processing, products, and applications"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Darby discovers that coke can effectively replace charcoal in a blast furnace for iron smelting
- Development of Iron Wire Rope
- Development of Metals Processing Method for Separating Silver from Lead and Copper
- Development of the Alloying Compositions of the First Stainless Steels.
- Development of the Siemens-Martin Open-hearth Furnace Process
- Discovery of Extractive Metallurgy
- Discovery of the electrolytic reduction of alumina into aluminum
- Discovery of the Precipitation Hardening of Aluminum Alloys.