IEEE Marie Sklodowska-Curie Award
The IEEE Marie Sklodowska-Curie Award was established in August 2008.
Recipient selection is administered by the Technical Field Awards Council of the IEEE Awards Board.
- Charles K. (Ned) Birdsall, 2011
- Gennady Mesyats, 2012
- Veljko Radeka, 2013
- H. Malcolm Hudson, Brian F. Hutton, and Lawrence A. Shepp, 2014
- Noah Hershkowitz, 2015
- Simon R. Cherry, 2016
- Chandrashekhar Joshi, 2017
- David Nygren, 2018
- Sanjiv Gambhir, 2019
- Michael A. Lieberman, 2020
- Michel Defrise, 2021
- Thomas M. Antonsen, Jr., 2022