Methods of using computers to recognize patterns such as character recognition, data mining and text recognition
- Character recognition - or optical character recognition or OCR, the electronic translation of scanned images of text into machine-encoded text
- Handwriting recognition - the use of electronics to identify a handwriting style with a particular writer
- Speech recognition - the use of electronics to identify and translate the sounds of the spoken word into machine-encoded text
- Text recognition - another type of character recognition focusing on the identification of printed texts
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Pattern recognition"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
Media in category "Pattern recognition"
This category contains only the following file.
- Pattern Recognition U.S. Census Bureau Tabulator.jpg 640 × 455; 29 KB