Category:Ultrasonics, ferroelectrics, and frequency control
Sciences pertaining to the generation, transmission, and detection of ultrasonic waves and related phenomena, medical ultrasound and associated technologies, ferroelectric, piezoelectric, and piezomagnetic materials, frequency generation and control, timing, and time coordination and distribution
- Ferroelectric films - thin films of ferroelectric material that can be used to switch polarization at moderate levels of voltage, like in ferroelectric RAM and RFID cards
- Frequency control - automatically maintaining a resonant circuit to the frequency of an incoming signal
- Piezoelectric effect - the creation of an electrical charge in a material from the application in mechanical stress due to polarization
- Piezoelectric polarization - the polarization of a material through mechanical stress which creates an electric charge
- Piezoelectricity - the electric charge which accumulates in certain solid materials in response to applied mechanical stress
- Ultrasonic imaging - the use of transducers to emit and receive ultrasonic signals and create a visual image of a object
- Ultrasonic transducers - transducers which emit signals in the ultrasonic range, above 20 kHz
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Ultrasonics, ferroelectrics, and frequency control"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.