Issues that deal with communication in the workplace, represented by the IEEE Professional Communication Society within the IEEE
- Communication aids - devices or methods which improve communication
- Databases - the organized collection of data for one or more purposes, typically in digital form
- Global communication - communication across national boundaries to anywhere on the globe
- Information resources - the data or information assets of an organization or business
- Information retrieval - the ability to recall and use desired information
- Information services - services that facilitate information transmittal, storage, and analysis
- Information technology - or IT, the technology that deals with the manipulation of information
- Oral communication - communication through the spoken word
- Professional societies - societies of professionals that organize to exchange information and create professional standards
- Public speaking - speaking before a large group
- Writing - transmission of information through the written word
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Professional communication"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.