The modification and analysis of signals. See also IEEE Signal Processing Society History
- Acoustic signal processing - the receiving and interpretation of acoustic signals
- Adaptive signal processing - signal processing that adapts its transfer function according to an algorithm driven by an error signal
- Array signal processing - the processing of signals using multiple, spaced receivers
- Chirp - commonly used in sonar and radar, a signal in which the frequency increases or decreases over time
- Convolution - a mathematical process operating on two functions which produces a third function that is a modified version of one of the original functions
- Decorrelation - any process that is used to reduce autocorrelation or cross-correlation within or between signals while preserving other aspects of the signal
- Digital signal processing - the receiving and processing of digital signals
- Distortion - the alteration of the original shape of a signal
- Effects - the results of a signal
- Geophysical signal processing - receiving and processing signals resulting from Earth functions
- Modulation - the process of varying one or more properties of a high-frequency periodic waveform with a modulating signal, which contains the information to be transmitted
- Optical signal processing - the processing of signals in lights
- Radar signal processing - the receiving and interpretation of radar waves
- Source separation - separating different digital signals coming from different sources
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Signal processing"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.
Media in category "Signal processing"
This category contains only the following file.