The ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time
- Fault diagnosis - the detection and analysis of faults in machines
- Fault tolerance - a design of an object or system that allows the object to continue operation rather than failing completing in the event of a fault or faults
- Maintenance - keeping products or objects in working condition
- Reliability engineering - engineering an object or system to minimize faults or failures
- Stability - the maintenance of function after perturbations in conditions
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Reliability"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
Media in category "Reliability"
This category contains only the following file.