Category:Electric variables control
Topics pertaining to control involving electric variables including current and gain control
- Current control - devices which allow for the control of current in a circuit
- Gain control - a system which controls the gain, or power of amplitude in a circuit
- Power control - the selection of transmitting power in a communication system to maximize performance
- Power system control - devices which can control a power system
- Voltage control - devices which control the voltage through a circuit
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.