Topics pertaining to components such as capacitors, resistors, diodes and switches
- Capacitors - formerly known as a condenser, a passive two terminal electrical component used to store energy in an electric field. All contain at least two electrical conductors separated by a dielectric
- Coils - the twirling of a conductor wound around a core to form an inductor or electromagnet
- Component architectures - the design and layout of devices such as inductors, capacitors, and diodes
- Connectors - devices that join electrical circuits together as an interface
- Diodes - a two-terminal electronic component with a nonlinear current-voltage characteristic
- Electrodes - an electrical conductor used to make contact with a nonmetallic part of the circuit
- Fuses - an electrical protection device, designed to fail when current becomes too powerful
- Inductors - also called reactors or coils, a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy in a magnetic field
- Resistors - a passive, two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance
- Switches - a component that can break an electrical circuit by blocking or diverting the current
- Transducers - a component which converts one type of energy into another, usually for measurement or information transfer
- Triodes - an electronic amplification device having three active electrodes
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Electronic components"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.