Category:Solid state circuits
Devices composed of a solid material where the flow of electronics is confined to the solid material
- Circuit subsystems - the organization of some aspects of a larger circuit into a distinct system
- Circuit theory - the theory of accomplishing work by means of routing matter through a loop
- FET circuits - a circuit that relies on field-effect transistors
- Solid state circuit design - the design of circuits that only utilize solid materials and where the electrons are confined entirely inside solid material
- Transistors - a semiconductor device used to switch and amplify electrical signals and power
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Solid state circuits"
The following 129 pages are in this category, out of 129 total.
- Oral-History:John Saby
- Chih-tang Sah
- Willy Sansen
- John C. Sarace
- Satoshi Hiyamizu
- Archives:From Germanium to Silicon, A History of Change in the Technology of the Semiconductors
- Richard F. Shea
- Oral-History:George E. Smith
- Oral-History:George F. Smith
- Archives:The Solid State Industry: A Technological and Economic Forecast
- First-Hand:Solid State Circuits Society First Hand Histories
- Morgan Sparks
- Oral-History:Earl Steele
- Oral-History:Karl Ulrich Stein
- Oral-History:Takuo Sugano
- Oral-History:Guy Suits
- Oral-History:Jerome Suran
- Oral-History:Morris Tanenbaum
- Archives:Finding the Right Material: Gordon Teal as Inventor and Manager
- Oral-History:Gordon K. Teal
- Gordon Teal
- Lewis Terman
- First-Hand:The AT&T BELLMAC-32 Microprocessor Development
- First-Hand:The World's First Transistor Hi-Fi System
- Bell Demonstrates Transistor
- Silicon Transistor
- Archives:The Invention of the Transistor
- The Transistor and Portable Electronics
- Milestones:Manufacture of Transistors, 1951
- Archives:Minority Carriers and the First Two Transistors
- Transistors and the Computer Revolution
- Yannis Tsividis
Media in category "Solid state circuits"
This category contains only the following file.
- Solid State Circuits C...