A semiconductor device used to switch and amplify electrical signals and power.
To see a history of the transistor, see the main article on Transistors
Pages in category "Transistors"
The following 132 pages are in this category, out of 132 total.
- Oral-History:John Saby
- Chih-tang Sah
- Willy Sansen
- John C. Sarace
- Oral-History:Tadashi Sasaki
- Satoshi Hiyamizu
- First-Hand:Saving the Transistor Symbol
- Oral-History:Ray Sears
- Archives:From Germanium to Silicon, A History of Change in the Technology of the Semiconductors
- First-Hand:Semiconductors at Purdue and Beyond
- Richard F. Shea
- Oral-History:George E. Smith
- Oral-History:George F. Smith
- Morgan Sparks
- Oral-History:Earl Steele
- Oral-History:Takuo Sugano
- Oral-History:Guy Suits
- Jerome J. Suran
- Oral-History:Jerome Suran
- Oral-History:Morris Tanenbaum
- Oral-History:Gordon K. Teal
- Gordon Teal
- First-Hand:The AT&T BELLMAC-32 Microprocessor Development
- First-Hand:The World's First Transistor Hi-Fi System
- Bell Demonstrates Transistor
- Milestones:Invention of the First Transistor at Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc., 1947
- Silicon Transistor
- Archives:The Invention of the Transistor
- The Transistor and Portable Electronics
- Milestones:Manufacture of Transistors, 1951
- Archives:Minority Carriers and the First Two Transistors
- Transistors and the Computer Revolution
- Oral-History:Edward Tudor
Media in category "Transistors"
This category contains only the following file.