Engineering for power distribution and electrification
- Electrification - to wire or equip a building or area for the use of electricity
- High-voltage techniques - techniques used to ensure safety and reliability around high-voltage equipment
- Power engineering computing - the use of computing to engineer and maintain power systems
- Power system simulation - virtual simulations that can reproduce the processes of electrical systems to test for attributes like robustness
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Power engineering"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- Archives:Papers of C.O. Mailloux
- Milestones:Mainline Electrification of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, 1895
- Karl B. McEachron
- Mark McGranaghan
- Archives:Papers of Edward B. Meyer
- Charles John Mozina
- First-Hand:My Life in Power Electronics
- First-Hand:My Life Over 60 Years in the Development of Our National Energy Systems