The inner workings of computers, including data structures, system buses and distributed computing
- Memory architecture - the methods used to arrange data storage to optimize one or more specifications, such as reliability, speed, or cost
- Multiprocessor interconnection - the tools, devices, or circuits used to connect two or more central processing units
- Parallel architectures - the organization of computing resources so that different calculations can be carried out simultaneously
- Reconfigurable architectures - computer architectures that combine the flexibility of software with the high performance of software by using reconfigurable datapaths
- System buses - a single computer bus that connects all of the major components of a computer system
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category ‘Computer architecture’
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.