Various practical applications of computing such as computer aided design and telecommunications community
- Computer aided analysis - any program that allows for comparing and contrasting different objects, events, or texts
- Computer aided engineering - or CAD, any computer process that aids engineer tasks, includes computer aided design and computer aided analysis
- Computer aided instruction - or CAI, the use of computers to aid teaching and to assist in developing academic skills
- Computer integrated manufacturing - or CIM, the manufacturing approach of using computers to aid in the entire production process
- Medical information systems - computing systems used to save and make available medical information
- Military computing - the use of computers by the military to enhance effectiveness, communication and the chain of command
- Telecommunication computing - the use of computers to assist in telecommunication operation
- World Wide Web - or WWW, a system of interlinked hypertext documents accessed via the internet, first created by Tim Berners-Lee in 1990
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Computer applications"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
Media in category "Computer applications"
This category contains only the following file.
- Computer Applications Computers with Air Flux Systems.png 300 × 380; 167 KB