Cable, digital, and mobile television are covered.
See the Television article for a general history of the television.
- Cable TV - a system of providing television programs to consumers using radio frequency signals transmitted through coaxial cables or fiber optic wires
- Digital TV - or DTV, the transmission of audio and visual information through digital signals
- Mobile TV - television watched on a small hand-held device
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "TV"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total.
- Oral-History:Naomi McAfee
- Measuring camera attitude (Patent)
- Oral-History:Lou Meren
- Method and apparatus for adding a graphic indication of a first down to a live video of a football game (Patent)
- System for using a microphone in a baseball base (Patent)
- Oral-History:Jerry B. Minter
- Senri Miyaoka
- Masahiko Morizono
- Albert M. Morrell
- George Morton
- Oral-History:James Mulligan
- Milestones:First Transatlantic Reception of a Television Signal via Satellite, 1962
- Milestones:First Transatlantic Television Signal via Satellite, 1962
- Milestones:First Transatlantic Transmission of a Television Signal via Satellite, 1962
- Milestones:First Transpacific Reception of a Television (TV) Signal via Satellite, 1963
- Kurt Schlesinger
- Alfred C. Schroeder
- Oral-History:Ray Sears
- System for re-registering a sensor during a live event (Patent)
- Robert Serrell
- Tsutae Shinoda
- Ralph E. Simon
- Technological Innovations in Sports Broadcasting
- Masao Sugimoto
- Keiji Suzuki
- System for using a microphone in an object at a sporting event (Patent)
- Oral-History:Gordon K. Teal
- Televised sports
- Automatic time set in a television system (Patent)
- Milestones:Development of Electronic Television, 1924-1941
- Mechanical Television
- Milestones:Monochrome-Compatible Electronic Color Television, 1946-1953
- System for enhancing the television presentation of an object at a sporting event (Patent 5912700)
- John B. Terry
- First-Hand:The Foundation of Digital Television: the origins of the 4:2:2 component digital standard
- Oral-History:Charles H. Townes (1992)
- Transcontinental Television Network (U.S.)
Media in category "TV"
This category contains only the following file.
- Jenkins TV Receiver 0332.jpg 518 × 480; 30 KB