Materials that have an intermediate electrical conductivity between a conductor and an insulator
See the Semiconductors article for a history on semiconductors
Pages in category "Semiconductor materials"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- Oral-History:Shoichi Saba
- Hajime Sasaki
- Archives:A Review of UK Government Involvement in the Field of Semiconductor Technology Within the Research Establishments
- Archives:Diversity, Complementarity, and Cooperation Materials Innovation in the Semiconductor Industry
- Archives:Facets: New Perspectives on the History of Semiconductors
- Archives:From Germanium to Silicon, A History of Change in the Technology of the Semiconductors
- Oral-History:Ralph M. Showers
- Oral-History:George E. Smith
- Oral-History:Earl Steele
- Oral-History:Takuo Sugano