Various disciplines of engineering including chemical, civil and mechanical
- Acoustical engineering - engineering that deals with problems of voice, noise, and acoustics
- Agricultural engineering - the application of engineering principles to agriculture
- Chemical engineering - the branch of engineering that deals with physical and life sciences to assist the process of converting raw materials or chemicals into usable products
- Civil engineering - the use of physical sciences to design and build aspects of the built environment
- Computer engineering - the combination of electrical engineering and computer system to create coherent computer systems
- Concurrent engineering - engineering parallel processes (such as design engineering and manufacturing engineering) to speed completion of a project
- Design engineering - designing a product or system while also engineering its internal structure
- Electrical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Maintenance engineering - the application of engineering principles to ensure better maintainability and reliability
- Mechanical engineering - the application of physical sciences to the design and manufacturing of mechanical systems
- Mining engineering - the application of engineering principles to locate and extract mineral deposits from the earth
- Research and development
- Thermal engineering - the engineering of systems that require changes in temperature to operate
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Engineering disciplines"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
Media in category "Engineering disciplines"
This category contains only the following file.