Topics pertaining to designing vehicles and their electronic systems meant for flying in the atmosphere or in space. See also IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society History
- Aerospace control - techniques, devices, and systems for the control of aircraft, spacecraft and related aerospace systems
- Aerospace materials - materials, frequently metal alloys, used for aerospace purposes, typically requiring exceptional performance, strength, or heat resistance
- Aircraft manufacture - designing, building, testing, selling, and maintaining aircraft
- Command and control systems - also known as C2 systems, systems used to plan and execute a military's aerospace operations
- Electronic warfare - military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine, exploit, reduce, or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum
- Military aerospace equipment - aircraft, missiles, and spacecraft owned by a military and used for national defense
- Satellites - artificial bodies placed in orbit around the earth, moon, or another planet for data collection or communication purposes
- Sensor systems - equipment that detects physical properties and converts them to signals that can be read by observers or instruments
- Sonar - method or device that uses the reflection of sound waves to detect and locate objects
- Telemetry - the measurement and transmission of data from remote sources to receiving stations for recording and processing
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category ‘Aerospace engineering’
The following 134 pages are in this category, out of 134 total.
Media in category ‘Aerospace engineering’
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Boeing 314 Clipper Eng...
- Boeing 737 Next Genera...
- Boeing 737-200 Flight...
- Boeing 747-200 & 400 C...
- Boeing 767 Flight deck...
- Boeing 777 Flight Deck...
- Boeing Configured Vehi...
- Boeing SST Displays.jpg
- Boeing Terminal Diagra...
- Explorer I on Jupiter...
- Saturns Rings Voyager...