Digital archival collections on the ETHW are divided by content type. Click below on the collection that interests you:
- Books and Archival Publications - A series of books and classic papers and publications made available for free on the ETHW
- IEEE Archives - A collection of paper documents and other archival material that documents the history of IEEE and its organizational units, as well as its predecessor organizations AIEE and IRE.
- IEEE History Center Book Publishing - A collection of current books available for purchase from the IEEE History Center
- Journal Articles by History Center Staff -- Links to articles on technology history by IEEE History Center Staff
- Videos - A collection of video programs, including historical narratives, oral histories, and conference proceedings
- Audio - A collection of audio programs on a variety of subjects including professional development, technical topics and engineering education
The IEEE History Center maintains an institutional archive located in Piscataway, NJ at the IEEE Operations Center, and a research library located in Hoboken, NJ at Stevens Institute of Technology. Finding aids and catalogs have been created for both collections: