Category:UHF & VHF technology
The technologies used for "ultra-high" and "very-high" radio frequencies
- UHF circuits - Ultra High Frequency circuits that allow the transmission of signals in the 300 MHz to 3,000 MHz range
- UHF communication - communication using radio waves in the 300 MHz to 3,000 MHz
- UHF devices - devices that are able to communicate in the UHF range
- UHF integrated circuits - integrated circuits that use UHF frequencies
- VHF devices - Very High Frequency devices that are able to communicate in the 30 MHz to 300 MHz range
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "UHF & VHF technology"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
Media in category "UHF & VHF technology"
This category contains only the following file.
- UHF & VHF Technology Uplink Signal Generation Equipment.jpg 160 × 132; 6 KB