The modification and analysis of signals. See also IEEE Signal Processing Society History
- Acoustic signal processing
- Adaptive signal processing
- Array signal processing
- Digital signal processing
- Geophysical signal processing
- Multidimensional signal processing
- Optical signal processing
- Optical wavelength conversion
- Radar signal processing
- Source separation
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Signal processing"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
- Oral-History:Murray Sachs
- SAGE (Semi-Automatic Ground Environment)
- Oral-History:Ron Schafer
- Ronald W. Schafer
- Oral-History:William F. Schreiber
- Hans W. Schuessler
- Oral-History:Hans Wilhelm Schuessler
- Archives:Breakout: The 1990s
- Archives:Digital Signal Processing Comes of Age: The 1970s
- Archives:Etched in Silicon: The 1980s
- Archives:Going Digital: The 1960s
- Archives:Halcyon Days for Audio Engineering: The 1950s
- Archives:What Is Signal Processing? A Look At the CD Player
- Archives:Signal Processing: The Emergence of a Discipline, 1948-1998
- Milestones:Speak & Spell, the First Use of a Digital Signal Processing IC for Speech Generation, 1978
- Kenneth N. Stevens
- Thomas G. Stockham
Media in category "Signal processing"
This category contains only the following file.