Robots are machines which are guided by programming and are able to perform tasks independent of human operators. Various aspects of robotics, such as humanoid and service robots are included in this subcategory.
- Automata - (singular, automaton) self-operating machines or autonomous robots
- Computer vision - also known as "machine vision," the science and technology of machines that are able to see objects
- Humanoid robots - robots with the appearance similar to that of a human
- Intelligent robots - robots imbued with artificial intelligence
- Medical robotics - robots used in the diagnosis, treatment or cure of medical problems
- Mobile robots - automatic machines capable of navigating an environment independently
- Robot control - the study of the control of robots
- Robot kinematics - the study of the motion of robots without considering the forces that cause this motion
- Robot sensing systems - systems that allow robots to sense their environment, using visual, tactile, or other sensors
- Service robots - robots created to assist human beings, which are usually autonomous
Pages in category "Robots"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total.
- Oral-History:Ralph Hollis
- Oral-History:Bertram Raphael
- Oral-History:Ray Jarvis
- Oral-History:Richard Volpe
- Oral-History:Robert Riener
- Oral-History:Azriel Rosenfeld
- Azriel Rosenfeld
- Bernard Roth
- Oral-History:Bernie Roth
- Oral-History:Carl Ruoff
- Oral-History:Russ Taylor
- Oral-History:Ruzena Bajcsy (2010)
Media in category "Robots"
This category contains only the following file.