Difference between revisions of "Category:Management"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Image:Management_Atomic_Energy_Commisioners_at_Oak_Ridge_National_Laboratory.jpg|thumb|right|The first atomic energy commisioners at Oak Ridge National Laboratory]]
== Subcategories ==
== Subcategories ==
Revision as of 18:53, 11 January 2013
Issues relating specifically to management, including human resource management, project management and innovation management
- Communication system operations and management - the management and control of communication systems such as telephones our computer networks
- Decision making - the individual or collective mental processes involved in selecting a course of action from alternative scenarios
- Enterprise resource planning - or ERP, the integration of internal and external management information, usually within an integrated software application
- Financial management - the management of the financial resources of a firm, government, or an individual
- Human resource management - the management of the employees of an organization to optimize performance
- Information management - or IM, the collection and management of information and the distribution of that information to audiences
- Innovation management - the discipline of managing and encouraging innovation in an organization
- Marketing management - the discipline of the practical application of marketing techniques
- Organizational aspects - the contribution of organizational structure to an institution's functioning
- Project management - the discipline of planning, organizing and securing resources to achieve certain goals
- Quality management - the management of business processes to ensure consistent products or results
- Research and development management - the management of product innovation and of bringing new products to market
- Resource management - the effective and efficient employment of organizational resources where and when they are needed
- Risk analysis - a technique to identify and assess the factors that may impede the success of a project
- Software development management - the management of the creation of new software from inception to completion
- Supply chain management - or SCM, the management of a network of institutions and businesses to supply the goods needed for an end-product
- Technology management - a managment discipline that works to allow an organization to maximize the use of its technology
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Management"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.
- Archives:Engineering Management Interface
- Archives:Management Principles for Engineers
- Archives:The Engineer as Entrepreneur and Manager: Engineering Management Strategies
- Oral-History:Earl Masterson
- Oral-History:Naomi McAfee
- Oral-History:Ronald McFarlan
- Oral-History:Lou Meren
- Oral-History:Dorothy Morris
Media in category "Management"
This category contains only the following file.