Logic gates and arrays are among the concepts which provide a foundation for digital circuits
- Combinational circuits - circuits in which the output is a pure function of the input only, as opposed to sequential circuits
- Logic arrays & devices - integrated circuits or other devices consisting of interconnecting logic gates
- Logic gates - an idealized or physical device that performs a logical operation on one or more logic inputs and produces a single logic output
- Programmable logic arrays - or PLA, a programmable logic device used to implement combinational logic circuits
- Programmable logic devices or PLD, an electronic component that must be programmed and is used to build reconfigurable digital circuits
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Logic devices"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Logic devices"
This category contains only the following file.