Revision as of 18:19, 12 May 2014 by Administrator1
Activities like music, movies, games and visual arts
- Crafts - an activity involving skill in making things by hand
- Games - a form of place or sport, usually competitive
- Hobbies - an activity performed regularly in one's leisure time
- Literature - written works, especially those of fiction and those considered to be of superior quality
- Popular culture - commercial cultural productions of large numbers of people, contrasted with folk and high culture
- Sports - an activity involving physical exertion, skill, and competition
- Theatre & cinema - the production of drama either in live acting or for the screen
- Vacations - time spent away from work
- Visual arts - any art that uses a visual medium to express itself
Pages in category "Leisure"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total.
- Julius Barnathan
- Archives:Bell Labs & The Origins of the Multimedia Artist
- Edward Bernds
- Oral-History:Harold H. Beverage
- Oral-History:Ron Blicq
- Don Buchla
- Build It and They Will Come: The Far-Reaching Effects of Global Positioning Systems
- First-Hand:Building a New Generation of Slot Machines: Silicon Valley Meets Las Vegas
- Oral-History:Richard Burden
- Magnetic Tape
- Oral-History:Earl Masterson
- Max Mathews
- Oral-History:Joseph Maxfield
- Oral-History:David G. Messerschmitt
- Method and apparatus for enhancing the broadcast of a live event (Patent)
- System for using a microphone in a baseball base (Patent)
- Oral-History:Julian Z. Millar
- Robert Moog
- Moog Music
- The Technology of Movies
- John T. Mullin
- First-Hand:My Recollections: Development of Football's Virtual First Down Line
- Scientific American
- Oral-History:Samuel Seely
- System for re-registering a sensor during a live event (Patent)
- Oral-History:Ken'ichi Shinoda
- Archives:Halcyon Days for Audio Engineering: The 1950s
- Archives:What Is Signal Processing? A Look At the CD Player
- Evolution of Social Networking
- Sound Motion Picture Technology
- Technological Innovations in Sports Broadcasting
- Stereophonic Sound
- Oral-History:Ellery W. Stone
- System for determining the position of an object (Patent)
- Telarc, Frederick Fennell, and an Overture to Digital Recording
- Televised sports
- First-Hand:The Development of Pong: Early Days of Atari and the Video Game Industry
- First-Hand:The Saga of "Astral Convertible"
- First-Hand:The World's First Transistor Hi-Fi System
- Leon Theremin
- The Transistor and Portable Electronics
- Oral-History:Edward Tudor
Media in category "Leisure"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- 2051-edison phonograph...
- 2964-paris exposition.jpg
- Hobby 1870 Winster Hob...
- Incandescent art galle...
- Kinetoscope 0271.jpg
- Leisure Cyclists Austr...
- Radiola Ad 0153.jpg
- Scientific American 01...
- Sports The First Profe...
- Theatre and Cinema 191...