Category:International affairs & development
Revision as of 17:24, 2 February 2012 by Beichner
As electrical engineering is an international profession, its affairs often impact international developments
- Alliances - either treaties or agreements between national powers that promise mutual assistance
- Cultural relations - the exchange of cultural artifacts and practices between nations
- Diplomacy - the process of reconciling the interests of different nations and powers through mutual discussion and agreements
- Globalization - the integration of economic, political, and social relationships between disparate nations across the globe
- Intelligence - the ability to reason, plan, and solve problems
- Mass education - the provision of education opportunities to a wide swath of a country's population
- Poverty - the lack of the minimal necessaries of life, however defined
- Trade - the exchange of goods or services across national boundaries
Pages in category "International affairs & development"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Oral-History:In-Ku Kang
- Oral-History:Ki Dong Kang
- Oral-History:Katsutaro Kataoka
- Oral-History:Kenji Kazato and Kazuo Ito
- Oral-History:Nobutoshi Kihara
- Oral-History:Makoto Kikuchi
- Oral-History:Jae Kyoon Kim
- Oral-History:Yong Sun Kim
- Oral-History:Petar Kokotovic (1995)
- Irene Corbally Kuhn
- Oral-History:Yoshihiro Kyotani
Media in category "International affairs & development"
This category contains only the following file.
- International Affairs...