Revision as of 16:24, 3 February 2012 by Beichner
A combination of multiple waves which results in a new waveform
- Clutter - radio frequency echoes or returns that are of no interest to a radar operator
- Crosstalk or XT, any phenomena in which a signal transmitted on one circuit or channel creates an undesired effect on another circuit or channel
- Diffraction - the operation of waves when encountering an obstacle that blocks the path of that wave
- Echo interference - undesired echoes that interfere with signal transmission or receiving
- Electromagnetic interference - when one electromagnetic wave interferes with another
- Electromagnetic radiative interference - outside radiative electrical forces that interfere with transmission
- Electrostatic interference - the effect of electrical charges on electrical transmission
- Immunity testing - testing the ability of electrical products
- Interchannel interference - the interference of multiple channels with each other in a transmission
- Interference cancellation - efforts and methods to reduce inteference
- Interference channels - where a number of transmitters attempt to transmit their information to a number of receivers over a common channel, causing necessary interference
- Interference constraints - the constraints that interference imposes on transmission and reception
- Interference elimination - the elimination of electromagnetic interference
- Interference suppression - devices or tools that suppress interfering factors
- Intersymbol interference - or ISI, where one symbol interferes with subsequent symbols
- Rain fading - the absorption of microwave radio frequency by atmospheric rain or ice
- TV interference - particular electromagnetic interference that only effect television transmission and reception
- Terrain factors - aspects of geography or terrain that inhibit electromagnetic transmission
Pages in category "Interference"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
Media in category "Interference"
This category contains only the following file.
- Schwarzbeck FCLE 1535...