Revision as of 22:11, 9 November 2011 by Jglock
Non-technical health topics such as exercise, longevity and nutrition
- Exercise - human movement that improves physical fitness and health
- Longevity - the length of human life
- Mental health - describes either a certain level of cognitive and emotional well-being or merely the absence of mental disorders
- Nutrition - the provision to organisms of materials necessary to support life
- Physical fitness - either a state of general physical well-being or the ability to perform certain physical tasks
- Self-care - the self-management of one's own well-being
- Sleep - the naturally recurring state of reduced or absent consciousness characterized by lack of voluntary movement
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Health"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.