The IEEE Governance Committee is a standing committee of the Board of Directors. The Committee assists the Board of Directors on governance matters related to the effectiveness and efficiency of IEEE. Such matters shall include, but are not limited to, the review of proposed amendments to IEEE’s governing documents to assure clarity, consistency, and legal compliance; leadership training and orientation for new Board members; and providing guidance on organizational structure.
- Mission and vision
- Nominations, elections & appointments
- Organizational charts
- Policies & procedures
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Governance"
The following 114 pages are in this category, out of 114 total.
- First-Hand:IEEE Past President Memoir: H. Troy Nagle
- First-Hand:IEEE Past President Memoir: James Thomas Cain
- First-Hand:IEEE Past President Memoir: Kenneth Laker
- First-Hand:IEEE Past President Memoir: Merrill Buckley
- First-Hand:IEEE Past President Memoir: Richard J. Gowen
- First-Hand:IEEE Past President Memoir: Wallace S. Read
- Archives:IEEE Section Leadership, 1972
- ETHW:IEEE STARS Editorial Board
- IEEE Insurance Committee History
- IEEE Investment Committee History
- Archives:1926 IRE Standards Publication
- Archives:1948 IRE Standards Publication
- Archives:IRE Report of the Committee on Standardization, 1915
- Archives:IRE Yearbooks and Membership Directories