Revision as of 18:24, 19 February 2013 by Administrator1
Topics dealing with the earth's crust and composition
- Land surface - the area of the surface of a particular land mass or plot
- Land surface temperature - the real temperature of the ground
- Sediments - naturally occurring material that is broken down by the process of weathering and is later transported
- Soil - a natural body consisting of layers of minerals of variable thickness resulting from their interactions with plants
- Soil moisture - the quantity of water held in a given piece of soil
- Soil properties - properties of soil such as its density and composition
- Soil texture - a qualitative evaluation tool that estimates the composition of soil based on its proportions of clay, sand, and silt
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Geology"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Geology"
This category contains only the following file.