Revision as of 17:40, 1 February 2012 by Beichner
Different types of filtering methods such as active, Bragg and harmonic filters
- Active filters - an analog electronic filter distinguished by one or more active components
- Bragg gratings - a reflector constructed in a short stretch of optical fiber that reflects some wavelengths and transmits others
- Harmonic filters - a type of power conditioner designed to improve the quality of electrical power traveling to an object by eliminating or controlling electrical harmonics
- Information filters - filters designed to limit the flow of information or data to a user
- Microstrip filters - a type of electrical transmission line which can be fabricated using printed circuit board technology
- Particle filters - also known as Sequential Monte Carlo methods in statistics, sophisticated model estimation techniques based on simulation
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Filtering"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Filtering"
This category contains only the following file.