Difference between revisions of "Category:Electromechanical systems"
m (Text replace - "[[Category:Power,_energy_&_industry_application" to "[[Category:Power,_energy_&_industry_applications")
m (Text replace - "[[Category:Power,_energy_&_industry_applicationss" to "[[Category:Power,_energy_&_industry_applications")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Revision as of 13:45, 13 November 2013
Various mechanical systems which produce electricity such as belts, drives, and furnaces
- Agricultural machinery - machinery used for performing various tasks on a farm setting
- Ball bearings - rolling-element bearings which use balls for their separation
- Belts - a loop of material which links rotating shafts together
- Drives - a device which provides power to a motor
- Electric machines - electric motors and generators
- Electromechanical devices - mechanical devices which are powered by electricity
- Furnaces - devices used for heating, in both household and industrial settings
- Hydraulic systems - systems which transfer force by using incompressible liquids
- Machine components - mechanical components to machines such as hinges, switches, nuts and bolts
- Motors - a device which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy
- Printing machinery - machinery used to ink mediums such as paper or cloth
- Pumps - devices used to move fluids
- Textile machinery - machinery used in the production of textiles
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Electromechanical systems"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
Media in category "Electromechanical systems"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.