Revision as of 19:36, 14 April 2014 by Administrator1
The link between electricity and magnetism
- Electromagnetic compatibility - the study of unintentional generation, propagation and reception of electromagnetic energy
generation is a great distance away from its unintended receiver
- Electromagnetic devices - various devices which use electromagnetic components, such as speakers, tape heads, electric motors, etc
- Electromagnetic fields - the field produced by moving electrically charged objects
- Electromagnetic induction - the process of generating an electric current via moving a conductor through a magnetic field
- Electromagnetic shielding - the process of reducing the electromagnetic field in a certain space by the use of conductors or magnets
Pages in category "Electromagnetics"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.
- Edison and Ore Refining
- First-Hand:Electrical Power Conversion
- Archives:Electricity, The Magic Medium
- Archives:EMC Founders War Stories
- Archives:Electromagnetic Interference - A Global Engineering Challenge
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Oral-History:Elya Joffe
- Nader Engheta
- Etheric Force
Media in category "Electromagnetics"
This category contains only the following file.