Revision as of 22:21, 21 November 2011 by Jglock
Electrical insulators which can be polarized
- Dielectric constant
- Dielectric devices - devices that provide insulation and can be polarized by the application of an electrical field
- Dielectric losses - the losses of electromagnetic energy in a dielectric material
- Dielectric materials - materials that are poor conductors of electricity but are good at maintaining electrostatic fields, measured by how easily a material polarizes in response to an electrical field
- Dielectric substrates - material substrates to devices offering high dielectric susceptibility
- Dielectrophoresis - or DEP, a situation in which force is exerted on a dielectric particle when it is in the range of a non-uniform electric field
- Electrostriction - the property of all electrical non-conductors that cause them to alter their shape upon the application of an electric field
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Dielectrics"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.