Topics that pertain to design and creation, including critical thinking methods, sustainability and articulation.
- Design for disassembly - techniques designing products so they can be easily and responsibly disassembled or disposed of
- Design for experiments - designing objects for experimentation
- Design for manufacture - design objects for ease and facility of manufacturing
- Design for quality - design to ensure quality production
- Design for testability - design products to ensure resilience and ease of testability
- Graphics - visual presentations on a surface
- Process design - the design of processes for the physical and/or chemical transformation of materials
- Product design - the designing of commercial products for sale or use
- Prototypes - early samples or models built to test the feasibility and use of a product
- Technical drawing - a drawing specifying the technical requirements of a product
- User centered design - or UCD, also known as pervasive usability, a design process where the needs and wants of the end-user of a product are given foremost attention at each stage of design
- Virtual prototyping - creating a simulated prototype product to be tested online
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Design methodology"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
Media in category "Design methodology"
This category contains only the following file.