Difference between revisions of "Category:Conductivity & superconductivity"
m (New page: IEEE GHN Category Category:Engineered materials & dielectrics)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 18:34, 13 June 2011
Topics related to electrical conductivity, including semiconductors, superconductors and current
- Bean model
- Conducting materials
- Critical current
- Flux pinning
- Semiconductor materials
- Superconducting devices
- Superconducting filaments and wires
- Superconducting films
- Superconducting integrated circuits
- Superconducting magnetic energy storage
- Superconducting materials
- Superconducting transition temperature
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Conductivity & superconductivity"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- Archives:A Review of UK Government Involvement in the Field of Semiconductor Technology Within the Research Establishments
- Archives:Diversity, Complementarity, and Cooperation Materials Innovation in the Semiconductor Industry
- Archives:From Germanium to Silicon, A History of Change in the Technology of the Semiconductors
- First-Hand:Serendipity and Superconducting Magnets
- Oral-History:Ralph M. Showers
- Oral-History:George E. Smith
- Oral-History:Earl Steele
- Oral-History:Takuo Sugano
- IEEE Council on SuperConductivity History