Revision as of 20:46, 29 November 2011 by Administrator1
Compounds are substances containing two or more elements, including various silicon, gallium and lead compounds
- Bismuth compounds - compounds that contain the element bismuth, with the symbol Bi and the atomic number 31
- Carbon compounds - either organic or inorganic compounds that have at least one carbon atom
- Gallium compounds - compounds that contain the element gallium, with the symbol Ga and the atomic number 31. Gallium arsenide is an important semiconductor
- Indium compounds - compounds that contain indium, with the symbol In and the atomic number 49. Indium is currently used in touchscreens and liquid crystal displays
- Inorganic compounds - compounds of inanimate, non-biological origin
- Lead compounds - compounds containing lead
- Organic compounds - compounds that are important for life and contain carbon
- Silicon compounds - compounds containing silicon, with the symbol Si and the atomic number 14, many of which are essential in semiconductors
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Compounds"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.