Topics dealing with anatomy, the structure of living things
- Auditory system - the system in animals that detects and interprets auditory signals
- Cardiovascular system - the system that distributes blood throughout the human body
- Circulatory system - the system that takes nutrients and other objects to and from cells to maintain homeostasis, includes both the cardiovascular system and the lymphatic system
- Digestive system - the system that processes food and extracts nutrients
- Human anatomy - the study of the form of the human body
- Musculoskeletal system - the organ system that provides stability, support, form and movement to the body
- Nervous system - the organ system containing a network of cells that sends communication throughout the body
- Respiratory system - the system which introduces respiratory gases to the organism and performs gas exchange
- Urogenital system - also known as the genitourinary system, the organ system of the urinary system and the reproductive organs
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Anatomy"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.