The magnitude of a waveform, topics include those related to amplification and attenuation
- Broadband amplifiers - amplifiers that exhibit an essentially flat response over a wide range of frequencies
- Cavity resonators
- Differential amplifiers - electronic devices that amplify the difference between two voltages but do not amplify the particular voltages
- Operational amplifiers - also known as op-amps, high gain, differential amplifiers
- Optical attenuators - electronic devices used to reduce the power level of an optical signal, either in free space or in an optical fiber
- Power amplifiers
- Preamplifiers - electronic devices that transmit weak signals to power amplifiers for further amplification
- Pulse amplifiers
- Radiofrequency amplifiers
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Amplitude"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.