The science of waves, subcategories include acoustic propagation, biomedical acoustics and nonlinear acoustics
- Acoustic applications
- Acoustic devices
- Acoustic emission - or AE, is wave generation that results from the rapid release of energy from structures subject to stress
- Acoustic noise
- Acoustic propagation
- Acoustic pulses
- Acoustic waves
- Acoustooptic effects - the diffraction of light by sound, based on the change of the refractive index of a medium due to the presence of sound waves in that medium
- Biomedical acoustics - the study of the use of sound, such as ultrasound technologies, for medical purposes
- Nonlinear acoustics - the study of loud amplitude sound waves, which are distorted as they travel
- Spectral shape
- Underwater acoustics - also known as hydroacoustics, the study of the propagation of sound in water and of the interaction of sound waves with the water and its boundaries
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Acoustics"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
Media in category "Acoustics"
This category contains only the following file.