Difference between revisions of "Category:Materials science and technology"
m (New page: IEEE GHN Category Category:Engineered materials & dielectrics)
Revision as of 13:22, 22 August 2008
IEEE GHN Category
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Materials science and technology"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Darby discovers that coke can effectively replace charcoal in a blast furnace for iron smelting
- Development Dental Amalgam
- Development of Crucible Steel Making
- Development of Ductile Tungsten
- Development of Iron Casting
- Development of Metals Processing Method for Separating Silver from Lead and Copper
- Development of the Alloying Compositions of the First Stainless Steels.
- Development of the process of electrolysis to separate elemental metals from salts
- Development of the Siemens-Martin Open-hearth Furnace Process
- Discovery of Extractive Metallurgy
- Discovery of the Precipitation Hardening of Aluminum Alloys.