IEEE Changwon Section History
|IEEE Changwon Section History|
| List of Subsections in this Section
Are you a member of this section? Please help expand the article by using the edit tab.... Gamsa Hapnida.
Link to Section Homepage
The Changwon Section is part of Region 10 and was inaugrated on February 3, 1991.
The Changwon Section has no Student Branch,although many seminars are held at the Changwon National University and the Kyungnam University.
There are many national academic societies in Korea such as;
- The Korea Institute of Electrical Engineers (KIEE)
- The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea (IEEK)
- The Korea Information Science Society (KISS)
- The Korea Institute of Communication Science (KICS)
- The Acoustical Society of Korea (ASK)
Since most of our members are affiliated with these societies, the Changwon Section enjoys a close relationship with these societies through the joint technical programs. Especially, the IEEK, the KICS, and the ASK have close ties with the IEEE activities.
|Year||Chair||Vice-Chair||Secretary / Treasurer|
|2001||Panbong Ha||Young Huh|
|2007||Panbong Ha||Young Huh|