The membership associations which compose the engineering profession, including AIChE, AIME, ASCE, IEEE, SPE, and SWE
- AIME - the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineers
- AIST - the Association for Iron & Steel Technology
- SME - the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration
- SPE - the Society of Petroleum Engineers
- TMS - The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category ‘Professional associations’
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.