Unwanted or unintentional interference in a signal
- 1f noise - also known as pink noise, a signal with a frequency spectrum such that the power spectral density is inversely proportional to the frequency
- Additive noise - white noise added to a given signal
- Colored noise - random noise that has certain characteristic statistical properties corresponding to different mappings from a source of randomness
- Gaussian noise - statistical noise that has its probability density function equal to that of the normal or Gaussian distribution
- Laser noise - fluctuations of various parameters of laser output
- Noise cancellation or active noise control, the use of a speaker with the same amplitude but an inverted phase to an original sound
- Phase noise - noise of the optical phase of a beam or electric signal
- Signal to noise ratio - a measure of the level of a desired signal relative to the level of background noise
- Superconducting device noise - devices using superconductiing material that transmit very low noise levels
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Noise"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
Media in category "Noise"
This category contains only the following file.
- Noise ESPI Interferenc...